8.04.2008

Crepe's anyone??

This week is my last week of work people!

Basically, I work as a research associate this summer... aka, staring at numbers and trying to have them form some kind of meaning. Not fun.

Devil's Advocate: I did learn a lot and met awesome people!

My co-worker took me and my other research associate co-worker out for lunch and GUESS WHAT WE GOT? CREPES! The restaurant we went to makes crepes! First we ordered from the "Savory Menu" where I ordered a crepe with chicken, sun-dried tomatoes, garlic (loove garlic!), pesto, and feta cheese. It was amazing and I did not think it could get any better until we ordered DESSERT. It was strawberry, raspberry, and CHOCOLATE. I kinda wanted banana too, but since we were sharing, I didn't say much about it. Either way, it was INCREDIBLE!