School starts on Monday. Triple Ugh. I am trying to stay positive though because optimism is all I have! If I start out as pessimistic then where does that get me? So, in order to stay positive, I am going to list some positive ideas about this up and coming year:
- Despite the REALLY LONG DRIVE (eek, pessimism! Sorry!), I am really excited about my practicum site which is at an elementary school with deaf children mainstreamed.
- I get to see my classmates again!
- I get to follow a schedule. I like following schedules.
- This is my third semester which means I only have one more semester of classes left before internship!
- We get to learn counseling skills.
Okay, well that's all I can think of now. If I think of more, I'll let you know.