8.29.2008

Keep going a**hole

Dear car-driving-in-front-of-me-this-morning,

Hi. I understand that you like to drive safely... who doesn't? It's part of being a loyal citizen after all. However, there is a small critique that I need to tell you.

IF THERE IS NO STOP SIGN, YOU DO NOT STOP! Do you understand that concept? If we pass through a street (let's say it's a neighborhood... like this morning) and there is NO STOP SIGN (none, nada, ZIP!) then that means you KEEP GOING instead of stopping. When you decide to stop, three things could/do happen:

1. I could possibly rear end you and guess whose "fault" it would be? ...... ding ding ding! MINE!
2. You make people (like me) late for class/work/meetings, etc because they are forced to stop.
3. You are actually not achieving your goal as a "safe" driver because... well, see #1.

I hope this letter finds you well and I can't wait to see you again on the road!

Sincerely,


The b*tch behind you

P.S. Oh! I almost forgot... if the sign says "25 miles/hour", that means that you do NOT go 15 miles/hour (see the reasons stated above).