8.05.2008

Confessions

Hello to everyone who isn't reading this,

Confession 1: I am on Weight Watchers and have been since, um, January! So far I have fluctuated between 10-15 pounds of weight loss.

Confession 2: I had a Mcdonald's cheeseburger, small fry, and an m&m McFlurry tonight... this is such a confession that I haven't even told my boyfriend!

You see I have the type of body that can tell if I've eaten something bad. I may gain wait actually or my pants fit tightly. Either way, I can tell. Yes, I know what you're thinking... maybe it's all in my head but I do not think that's true. I think there are some people out there (like me) that really has to watch what they eat.

Tonight, I had a downfall. Well, this whole week and summer have been downfalls as far as my eating/exercising. Let me back up. Last spring, I trained for the Cherry Blossom 10 miler and got pretty far in my training but I learned that I should have NEVER scheduled a race at the end of the semester - NEVER. I got SO busy that I couldn't get the long runs in, let alone, the short ones! So obviously, I didn't complete the race but still felt amazing anyways. This summer I wanted to get back into running but that hasn't happened. I am trying to figure out the art of waking up early but it just hasn't happened and by the time work is over, I'm just done for the day and crash. Does anyone have any advice for me?

Actually, I think I know what my problem is: I go to sleep too late. That's it! That's why I can't wake up early - duh. I have always been a night person though which is difficult. Even now as I write this, it's 12:19am and I should be getting my arse to bed.

Enough for my rant for the evening. Off to bed for my beauty sleep where I will wake up fabulously glamorous! Ha... that's what my mascara is for...

xoxo