9.24.2008

I Was Tagged! Yippee! :-)

My new blogging friend Lulu over at The Dirty Martini Diaries tagged me! Thank you so much! If you haven't yet, be sure to check out her blog - it's great!

Here are 7 random and/or weird facts about myself:

1. I dyed my hair black last year and regretted it (it's still taking forever to come out completely!). Until then, I have had some short styled haircuts! Now, I want to grow it back out (does anyone have some growing potion??)

2. I am not a huge fan of the color pink which is humorous because my apartment has a pink bathroom.

3. I am sometimes scared of the dark.

4. I am OBSESSED with everything Apple. I read this website on a daily basis.

5. My shoulders are double jointed so that when I hold my hands together and pull my arms behind my head, they can go all around rather than stopping.

6. At one time of my life, I was enrolled in Clown School. I ended up dropping out.

7. I get excited to watch the Soup on E! with Dan because it's about celebrities AND Dan likes it which is a bonus!

I am passing this on to some of my new blogging buddies! Make sure to check them out - I have learned a lot from them and they always have something interesting/funny to say!

Blue-Eyed Bride

The Preppy Engineer

Hello-Darling

Peep Toe Pumps and Pearls

Nautical by Nature

Her Highness of Cute

Lipstick Graffiti

OH and btw, I changed the name of my blog to just "...Wearing Mascara". Just wanted to point that out! I hope you like it.

Have a GREAT day! :-)