My new blogging friend Lulu over at The Dirty Martini Diaries tagged me! Thank you so much! If you haven't yet, be sure to check out her blog - it's great!
Here are 7 random and/or weird facts about myself:
1. I dyed my hair black last year and regretted it (it's still taking forever to come out completely!). Until then, I have had some short styled haircuts! Now, I want to grow it back out (does anyone have some growing potion??)
2. I am not a huge fan of the color pink which is humorous because my apartment has a pink bathroom.
3. I am sometimes scared of the dark.
4. I am OBSESSED with everything Apple. I read this website on a daily basis.
5. My shoulders are double jointed so that when I hold my hands together and pull my arms behind my head, they can go all around rather than stopping.
6. At one time of my life, I was enrolled in Clown School. I ended up dropping out.
7. I get excited to watch the Soup on E! with Dan because it's about celebrities AND Dan likes it which is a bonus!
I am passing this on to some of my new blogging buddies! Make sure to check them out - I have learned a lot from them and they always have something interesting/funny to say!
The Preppy Engineer
Peep Toe Pumps and Pearls
Nautical by Nature
Her Highness of Cute
OH and btw, I changed the name of my blog to just "...Wearing Mascara". Just wanted to point that out! I hope you like it.
Have a GREAT day! :-)