9.06.2008

Sex is Funny (tee hee)

Yesterday, I was in my biopsych class and the word "f*ck" came up while we were talking about something related to the brain (I don't want to go into too much detail). Anyways, I burst out laughing. Then, throughout the rest of the class I kept thinking about that and how funny it was to be brought up in class.

I understand that I am an "adult" and am "in grad school" but I still think (and will continue to think) that saying anything related to sex in the middle of class is funny! Is there anything wrong with that? I really do not think so. Why be so serious all the time? Well, I guess I can understand why being serious is important though. We need to respect the professor and not interrupt class. Oh well, I still thought it was funny and will ALWAYS think it's funny :-)

<3,

The-immature-grad-student-who-still-laughs-at-sex-words