9.24.2008

My Two Must-Have Fall Items

Hi!

Since it's fall, I am trying to think of new ways to spice up my wardrobe! Here are two of my must-have items on my wish list:

1. This Hobo International Gathered Top Shopper:
It's on sale through Nordstrums for $198 which is in my price range for a fall bag (Don't tell my boyfriend though!) :-)

2. THEN, you have the J. Crew Wellies. I have to admit that I got this idea from my little sister, V. She was sporting these babies in yellow when I saw her during Labor Day weekend. Since then, I have been obsessing over them! J. Crew does not have the yellow ones, but they do have these navy Printed Critters Wellies! They have cute little hound dogs - if only they had ratties on them! Here are the Wellies:
These are on sale for $45.50. I would go ahead and buy them BUT (and I hate to admit this) I've never bought shoes from J.Crew so I don't know my exact size so I'll have to go to the store and pray that they have them. I do wish they still had yellow ones though. I don't see them on the website. If they did, they would go PERFECTLY with my yellow Marc Jacobs umbrella (I found it at Cusp for $20!):


Does anyone know where I could find yellow wellies?

I really wish I could pick more than two but right now they are all I can afford. Another thing I DO want though is a soft BRIGHT RED scarf. Something on the cheaper side if possible. Any ideas?

That's all for now! Happy HUMP Day everyone :-)

wm