9.30.2008

PERSISTANCE IS WHAT IT TAKES LADIES!

I WON A PURSE!

I am STILL sick at home but while I was watching "The View", I looked at my watch and it was 11am. So... I decided to call on a whim (even though many of my favorite - more expensive - purses were taken)... and I WON! OMG I WON!

Now to be honest, I do not think I'll keep it - I'll probably sell it on eBay and buy another purse, but here it is:

It's a Coach Reese Printed Python Mini Flap. Pretty sweet right? Proof that persistence pays off and wm IS NOT A QUITTER! Seriously, this just made my day - especially since I am stuck in Ohio and ill. Wow... I cannot believe it! I also think it's funny that I am not even in DC right now and I still won while in Ohio!

Anyways, I will be posting more soon AND I will show you the purse when I get it :-)

Love,

wm