10.14.2008

A Few Exciting Things!

Greetings!

A few things...

1. Voting is super cool and ice cream is super yummy so it was only a matter of time until these two went hand-in-hand! So, you can imagine my excitement when I got an email saying that Ben and Jerry's is giving people FREE ice cream if they vote! Hard to believe right? Click the link or the picture for more info and to find a Ben and Jerry's near you! Voting never tasted SOOOO good :-)


2. Guess what was waiting for me when I got home today? Let the stripping begin (**sexy music playing in the background**):

ooooo... wonder what it is????


ooooo nice!

IT'S MY BOTKIER BLACK PATENT SASHA SMALL DUFFLE!

Oh baby, oh baby! It's amazing. I love it. I cannot say more amazing things about it. Ahhh!

3. Don't forget to watch the Rachel Zoe Project at 10 tonight on Bravo! It's the season finale and that woman inspires me! I love her style... she is so over the top and willing to try new styles!


I hope you are all having an amazing Tuesday and don't forget to go to Nina's Blog to enter her contest!

wm ;-)