10.23.2008

Tag-alicious

Hi all!
The lovely Pink Cupcake tagged me to list my favorites! Thank you for thinking of me PC :-)

Clothes shop:

This is a toughie because I have many "go-to" stores for different things.

For jeans: The Buckle (not located everywhere... check out there website to see if they are near you!) They have an amazing selection of jeans!


For shoes: I really love Naturalizer and I only recently discovered it. Before, I thought they did not have cute styles or that they were for "old ladies" but I realized that they have really cute styles! It's perfect for me because it's really difficult for me to wear heels comfortably. It stinks because I love heels and I think they are fabulous! If I could, I'd wear shoes from Aldo, but they are never comfortable!

Favorite clothes store: Express because whenever I can't find anything at other stores, I can always find something at Express!

Furniture Shop:

Call me old fashioned, but I love estate sales. My mom and I used to go every Saturday morning to find "treasures". If we found an amazing piece of furniture, we would fix it up like new!

City:

Pittsburgh, PA - where I was born! The people there have so much soul and pride for their city. I just love it there. It was also voted as one of the best places to drive!

Sweets:

Anything gummy or really sugary (gummy bears, lolly pops, etc) or chocolate cookie cake (below is Dan's birthday cookie cake for his birthday this summer! YUM!)

Drink:

Diet 7up, Hefervisen Beer (from a brewery), Water

Music:

Country

TV:

Reality shows (The Hills, Project Runway), Gossip Girl, The L Word, among others

Workout:

Running - especially when I'm in training for a race!

Pastries:

Oh dear.. Um... anything really sugary and chocolaty! I do prefer salty over sweet though so if I was at, let's say, Panera, I would order an everything or a chocolate chip bagel with cream cheese!


Coffee:

From Starbucks, I always order a tall vanilla or cinnamon "skinny" latte... "In season" I LOVE the Pumpkin Spice latte... Typically though, I make my own coffee using fat free vanilla Coffee Mate and some cinnamon (Starbucks is expensive!)

I'm gonna tag: steak&cakes and Perks of Being a JAP because they are both awesome bloggers and I want to see what their favorites are!

wm