10.29.2008

Quarter Life

Hello my friends,

Recently, I have come to the conclusion that I am having a Quarter Life Crisis.

What is a Quarter Life Crisis you ask? Well, according to Quarterlife Crisis (a one-stop info-shop for recent grads & beyond) it's:
"...essentially a period of anxiety, uncertainty and inner turmoil that often accompanies the transition to adulthood."

This is totally ME! Ugh. Is anyone else going through this? Do you think our parents went through it? I don't. I feel like our parents (mine are in their mid-50's) went from college to work... and usually stayed at that first job for a very long time. Maybe it's a good thing we are having it so early and therefore avoiding the mid-life crisis? One can only hope because, in my opinion ONE CRISIS is enough in ONE lifetime!

Is anyone else feeling the same way?

wm