10.15.2008

My Life Today: Project Runway Spoiler Alert Too!

Hi loves,

Today was such a busy day and definitely had an emotional impact on me (but I won't bore you with that!). We had to do something off campus and when I got back to campus, I had a blister on my foot and I was exhausted. I was mad about the blister because the shoes are usually very comfortable! What gives? Probably because I haven't been wearing them all summer... they are more of a fall shoe so my foot had to readjust I guess.

I got back and literally crashed. I tried to catch up on my blogs but I just couldn't keep my eyes open. I slept for about 2 hours but it was difficult because I kept thinking about school, work, etc... my mind was just spinning!

I woke up around 8:15 and quickly cleaned my rat cages out. My boys were getting mad at me because their cages were dirty.. Ugh. I hate cleaning out their cages but I know they feel so much better when it's cleaned (they are SUCH clean animals - it's amazing to me!).

Then, my roommate and I piled on her bed with pretzals and sour patch kids to watch PROJECT RUNWAY. Oh dear... this is the first season where all I really wanted was for someone NOT to win. That someone was Kenley. I was so happy when they told her to go home so quickly... there was no discussion! She was so rude and I thought it was utterly ironic that Tim was the judge! Hahahaha! I like both Leanne and Korto, but I really wanted Korto to win. Did anyone else LOVE her green dress that her model wore? It was to DIE for and that's the color I want my bridesmaids to wear in the future (it's also the color of my favorite purse!)

That's my day in a nutshell! I hope everyone enjoyed their "hump" day!

:-)

wm