10.31.2008

Zombies and Ninja's on Halloween? Sure!

Happy Halloween loves!

Ooga Booga! :-)

Unfortunately, I do not have costume for today like Muffy does. I have been completely and utterly emotionally and academically drained this week. Ugh. What stinks is that, I LOVE Halloween! I LOVE Haunted Houses too and I haven't had a chance to go to one of those either. Last year at this time, however, I was loving this holiday and was well prepared. Dan and I were the Flintstones - Wilma and Fred specifically. It was FABULOUS. I actually had pink hair... hot pink... I wanted red, but it came out pink - oh well! It was fab and I wish I could relive it.

Anyways, so what AM I doing today?

Well, I have class and work all day as usual, but then hopefully I will give out candy to trick or treaters which I never get to do. THEN, the best part is at MIDNIGHT, I am seeing a movie. A very special movie... basically, Dan is in it! He is an actor and this is his first movie. It's an independent film and it's called Ninja's Vs. Zombies.

If you are in the DC area or surrounding areas, you should totally check it out! They have both 9:00pm and 12:00am shows TONIGHT in Leesburg, VA at the Tally Ho Theater. They also (due to popular demand) have added a Saturday night showing at 10pm. This is a real local treat and will sure to be a hit! In fact, I was an extra in it! I'm not sure if I'll actually be in the film, but maybe! HAHA :-) (I was a dead zombie hehe). You know what the best part is? It's only $5! There is NO reason not to go!

Remember to check out this movie! It's a great way to spend Halloween! :-)

Have a Spookey Day!

wm