10.08.2008

Just bought my FIRST designer handbag!

Hi!

Remember how I won a purse? Well, I'm gonna sell that baby and because of that, I just bought MY FIRST DESIGNER PURSE FROM BOTKIER.COM! I have been eying Sasha Small Duffle for awhile now but I knew it was time when the price dropped on the Botkier website. I had to go for it because there's always a chance they will sell out! Here's a picture of it:

Isn't it pretty? It's hobo-ish, black, and shiny! The best part is that you can wear it in two ways: with the big strap or the smaller straps aka 2 different purses! See, I usually like purses that stand out. I LOVE colors but knew I needed a black bag. I didn't want just a regular black leather bag though which is why this is the PERFECT purchase! I will post pictures when it comes in the mail - whee!

Very, very happy,

wm