10.20.2008

Which Look Are You? Serena, Blair or Jenny?

Hi all!

Note: I started this post on Monday and didn't see Nautical by Nature's post until today about the same topic! I feel a little silly posting about it, but I figured I'd go ahead anyways. I hope you like!

I don't know about you, but before Project Runway, I had NO clue what Bluefly was. Then I started seeing all the funny/racy/interesting commercials about Bluefly. "Always there, when you've got nothing to wear." Some people like, it (me), some people don't (my roommate) but either way, they definitely get your attention:

I haven't bought anything from there yet, but today, I was pleasantly surprised. They did a feature on Gossip Girl and they show you examples of what's in her (Serena, Blair, or Jenny's) or his (Nate, Chuck, Dan's) closet. Here are my favorite items from each girl:

Serena:

I love Serena's laid back stylish style! She seems to effortless and chick at the same time! Here are some Serena-ish things to add to your wardrobe:

This coat Michael Kors black quilted down jacket SCREAMS hot biker chick!

Nothing is more laid back and sexy than this Karoo cardigan! I love the neckline!

Hello lover! Aren't these Charles David "Misha" ankle books just amazing? Ahhh!
You all knew I have to discuss a bag! This Prada black and gold "Nappa Stripes" tote is so cute and PERFECT for football season! Here we go Steelers!'

Jenny:
I love Jenny's evolving style and that her character is a growing fashion designer! Hello trend-setter (don't you LOVE the purple bag in the picture above??).

I want to take this Priorities burgundy "Hallie" coat off my computer and put it on!
Ahhh! This Pedro Garcia gold shoe just screams New Years! (Is it crazy that I'm already thinking about my New Years Eve outfit?!)

So simple. So chick. So Jenny. These Grace Chan red earrings ROCK! (and they go perfectly with her coat above!)

Jenny is all about her cute hats! This Marc by Marc Jacobs beret is so cute that maybe I'll start wearing them!

Blair
She is pure elegance and the definition of the upper east side. She always looks put together which is maybe because her personal life isn't always put together? It's all about the outside looking in.

This Nanette Lepore black skirt is so cute! You could wear it with so many things!

This Michael Kors belt is adorable! AND only for $25 on sale! Can't beat that... and we all know Blair loves color!

Love the bow for Blair! So her. This Felix Rey gold purse is so cute!

I love Marc by Marc Jacobs AND the color red! So these red bow pumps are PERFECT! (um and they totally match the belt above!)

I hope you enjoyed this post about my favorite items in the Gossip Girl's "closet"! Happy shopping!

You know you love me ;-)

xoxo,

wm