10.08.2008

FYI

Happy Hump Day all!

Just an FYI...

I MAY be:

a). Changing my blog title
b). Changing my blog design
c). Changing my website

If you have any suggestions let me know. Any blog designers you recommend? If I do this, I will OF COURSE let you know through this blog so you can change your blog rolls accordingly. I would hate to lose readers :-( I'm just trying to find myself while I LOVE makeup and mascara (one of my passions), I am realizing that there are other things I'd like to discuss as well and I'd like my blog title to express all of those things.

Please let me know if you have opinions/advice/etc... Actually, any advice for designing a title myself? Most of you guys have awesome spaces where your titles are and I want to design something too. How do you do that? Thanks!

wm