10.12.2008

What I Love About Sundays

Happy Sunday!

Sundays have always been special to be especially when I lived at home. The best part was having Sunday dinner with my family and then watching TV shows like Desperate Housewives and Home Makeover.

Now that I am in DC away from my family, I miss those Sunday nights but I try to see them differently now. Here is what I love now:

- I make coffee for myself and (since I'm on Weight Watchers) I put some fat-free cool whip or reddi whip on my coffee. It's nice and something I don't do with my take-way cup during the week.

- I like to catch up on news and possible read my People magazine (Dan bought me a subscription last year!).

- I love the reality TV on E! on Sundays. Tonight there is The Girls Next Door on at 10 and then Kimora, Life in the Fab Lane on at 10:30.

- I actually like getting ready for the upcoming week assuming that I actually get to it. If I don't, I then become a stressed out mad woman so I definitely plan on getting a LOT of work done today.

Wherever you are and whomever you are with, I hope you have a fantastic Sunday!

lots o' love,

wm