11.18.2008

Blog Secrets: Pretty Incredible

Hi all,

As a new blogger, I am in awe of the new community I have found and the people I have met. I am just in love with the blogging world. Today, I came across Perks of Being a Jap's recent post and discovered that many bloggers came together recently to expose their secrets all thanks to Nilsa. She organized an exchange of secrets to post on each others blogs. I just wish I knew about it before today! Anyways, I skimmed through some of the posts and I listed some good ones. Also, see Nilsa's blog to see the full list. I think each secret deserves support no matter what! Go bloggers!

Our Little Apartment

& that's the way life goes

Behind These Hazel Eyes

Cleveland's a Plum

Desi's Sense of Self

Rosalicious

No Ordinary Rollercoaster

Kyla Bea

xoxo,

j