11.02.2008

My First Blog Award! :-)

Happy Sunday!

I have the best news ever: I was just given my FIRST BLOG AWARD called the Superior Scribbler Award from Gwen at Confessions of a Control Freak! I am ecstatic to say the least!


This is what Gwen said about my blog and the others that she gave the award to:
"I'm giving this award to these blogs that I have found in the past week. They are all great reads and I am so happy to have found them!! They all keep me entertained and intrigued. Keep up the great work ladies. :)"

I am passing this award onto 5 awesome reads (in no particular order):
1. Pink Cupcake
2. Her Highness of Cute
3. Nautical by Nature
4. Question Certain Perfection
5. Perks of Being a JAP

It was very difficult to pick 5 blogs, but I picked these because every time they update their blog, I am intrigued as to what they have to say and I head right over! I relate to them and they make me smile or laugh.

Now, should you accept this award, follow these steps:
1. Post the award on your blog
2. Link me for giving it to you
3. Link the originating post here
4. Pass the award on to 5 more deserving people
5. Post these rules for your recipients

Also, Gwen has been really encouraging to me, especially about my McCain/Palin Voting Nicely posts. She has posted this on her blog and is encouraging others to do the same:

I am going to post that on my side bar as soon as I am done with this post! I am sick of being secretive and for these last couple days before voting, I will be proud!

Thanks again to Gwen and I hope everyone has a fantastic day!

wm

P.S. Keep watching... this is now my 91st post... you know what that means... OR do you? Hmmm...