11.21.2008

Cold Weather Fabulous

Hi loves!

Since I am cold... here are some cold weather finds:

Gloves Aren't these perfect for my coat? It will make it more warm... I would get the black ones. $33.90

Renne's Accessories scarf! Only $27.50... doesn't it look comfy? I think I may buy it... Or, maybe I should find a coat first... hmmm...

These Kashmere gloves are in my FAVORITE color and for only $30.60. I am always jealous of people who have gloves like these... maybe I should become one of them?

I love this Kashmere black oversized beret! I have always loved these hats since I've seen LC wearing them on the Hills:


(One of the reasons I like watching The Hills!)

I have always wanted a cape... so why not the Urban Outfitters Patterned Cape? Fab. $38

I have this Urban Outfitters Pash Scarf in black.. but how about in red? $20 (is it obvious that i heart scarves?

How cute are these Faux Fur Victoria's Secret Ear Muffs? I love the purple ones! $38

Before, I wanted the Ugg classic SHORT, but I didn't know these MINI boots existed until I found them! $100!

TGIF,

j