11.19.2008

Uber Fabulous Awards!

Hello fabulous people!

In the midst of my mini depression and problem, you guys have stuck with me! You gave me encouragement, offered to clean my apartment (Gwen, Jill, and Rachel), and made me laugh! I love blogging mostly because of the hilarious comments I get from people! I will be in the middle of class and receive an email about a new comment and literally have to stop myself from smiling or laughing. It's good to know that there are people who care for you around the world! :-) Anyways, I have received two UBER-FABULOUS awards from three UBER FanTASTIC bloggers!

First, I received the Uber Amazing Blog! from LipSmacker over at Lipstick Diaries. I am honored to say the least - I love her blog and that she thought of me for this award. She described me as "she's me, but wears mascara instead of lipstick!" This is so true! Haha :-)

The Uber (synonym to Super) Amazing Blog Award is a blog award given to sites that:

~ inspire you ~
makes you smile and laugh
~ gives amazing information ~
is a great read
~ has an amazing design ~
and/or any other reasons you can think of that makes them uber amazing!

The rules of this award are: Put the logo on your blog or post. Nominate at least 5 blogs that for you are Uber Amazing! Let them know that they have received this Uber Amazing award by commenting on their blog. Share the love and link to this post and to the person you received your award from.

I am giving this award on to five deserving blogettes:

Sex and Two Single Girls They are hilariously real - I love reading their stories!

Landlocked Mermaid Her posts are always interesting and very personal! I had to feel for her earlier in the week when her day just did not go right! She had a great attitude when it was all said and done though :-)

Peeptoe Pumps and Pearls I have been following Jill's blog since I got into blogging (this past summer) and she is such an inspiration. Please check out her blog and read her previous posts. You will see how inspiring she is, not only as a blogger, but as a human being.

My Life in Transition Julia is a blogger that takes time with her posts. Her blog and her life are inspirational. Did you know that she designed her background herself? I learned that recently and I am now inspired to learn Photoshop myself! She also ran a marathon!

Monogram Chick Sarah is an obvious inspiration to the blogging world and I know I'm not alone when I say this. She has amazing products and an amazing blog. Her stories rock and I know she would be a real-life friend if I knew her in person!

Next, I received this Fabulous Award from both Gwen (Confessions of a Control Freak) and An Undomesticated Newlywed! Thanks ladies! I love the friendships I am developing through the bloggy world and these two are no exception :-)

1. You have to pass it on to 5 other fabulous blogs in a post.

Bergdorf Blonds If you have not checked out this blog yet, go over there now. She's blond, she's fabulous, she's real!

Just Talk Dana was the winner of my giveaway (I still need to send the items out Dana... bear with me!) and I have found that I love her blog! Check it out :-)

Her Highness of Cute She had a birthday this week so what better way to show her "happy birthday" AND my appreciation for her blog... she totally deserves this award (and check out her background!)

Puttin' on the G.R.I.T.S. N.M.B. is simply fabulous! I can tell that she takes time with her posts and everytime she posts, I head on over because I know she always has something interesting/fun to say or to show us, her readers.

Nautical by Nature Kate is another blogger who I always read her posts when she updates. Also, she is another DC blogger (we do have to plan a DC meet-up!). I also think her background is fab!

2. You have to list 5 of your fabulous addictions in the post.

One: Bare Minerals Makeup

Two: Coffee (a must for me every morning!)

Three: This LipGloss
Four: People Magazine
Five: My Macbook Pro


3. You must copy and paste the rules and the instructions below in the post.
Instructions: On your post of receiving this award, make sure you include the person that gave you the award and link it back to them. When you post your five winners, make sure you link them as well. To add the award to your post, simply right-click, save image, then "add image" it in your post as a picture so your winners can save it as well. To add it to your sidebar, add the "picture" gadget. Also, don't forget to let your winners know they won an award from you by emailing them or leaving a comment on their blog.

kisses,

Julie