11.27.2008

Wearing Mascara on Thanksgiving

Hello everyone!

I hope everyone's day has been as relaxing as mine. Right now, I am at Dan's family's house and we are watching "A Wonderful Life".

It's been a great Thanksgiving! We ate a FEAST around 3 pm... drank a ton of wine, then passed out :-) Then, we woke up and had pie (my pumpkin pie was a hit! I'm so excited!). We still haven't tried the Banana Bread but I will definitely let you know how it tastes!

I hope you all are enjoying your holiday. Right now, I am going back in forth about whether or not to brave the mall tomorrow OR shop online deals for Black Friday. Thoughts? Are you going shopping at all? Let me know - I wanna hear about all your retail stories! For now, I will leave you with some Black Friday/Deals websites (I found these from googling, other blogs, friends, etc...):

Purse Blog (Scroll down their recent blogs... they have some purse deals!)
Shop Bop (They have a spend $250, get $50 off; spend $500, get $100 deal, etc)
Pink Mascara (Have a similar deal that Shop Bop has)
Sephora (These are Sephora's current Beauty Bonuses!)

Happy Thanksgiving and don't forget to enter my giveaway - it ends Friday! :-)

Julie