11.07.2008

Delight-fully New Finds!

TGIF everyone!

I recently came across a very cool website called Delight that focuses on developing a shopping community where shoppers can interact with each other - they even have a blog. Also, many of there products are eco-friendly. Here are some of my favorite finds (so far... they update it ALL the time!):

Forget Me Knot Ring (Um, wouldn't this go PERFECTLY with my new headband?)... I would buy the red one! What color do you like best?

Real Leaf Necklace dipped in Gold or Silver I LOVE the silver! So chick and when I see this necklace, I think of my friend M... she is looking for a gold leaf necklace.

Silver Honey Bee How cute! This would be a perfect treat for any hostess. It holds honey and would look great on any table!

Envirosax Reusable Grocery Bags You know me, I love colors and look how beautiful these are! I am fan of all of them so it would be difficult to decide on which I would buy...

Never Lose Your Luggage Preppy Luggage Tags How cute are these? Aren't they perfect for your next getaway? I like the one on the bottom left. Adorable!

I'M SUPER! Onesie for Super Babies Ever since having my nephew, I am always on the look out for baby finds! I actually think this would be a perfect gift for a new mom for their baby to wear whenever or for Halloween next year! (It's never too early to think ahead!)

I hope you visit their website and enjoy it! They have some cool category links to help you shop (Shopping Stuffers, Quirky, Gals, Guys, Gadget-tastic, etc). Happy Friday and don't forget about my giveaway!

xoxo,

Julie