2.19.2009

My Skinny Friend Who Doesn't Get Fat

We all have them right?

Well, tonight my skinny friend who doesn't get fat and I went out to TGI Friday's for dinner because I had a buy one entree get one free coupon (get yours here!). We arrived to the restaurant and the whole time I'm trying to convince myself not to eat bad.

In my head: "Julie, don't get poorly! You'll regret it later because you still have to run tonight."

Then, I have my skinny friend who doesn't get fat saying, "Ohhh food! I'm SOOO HUNGRY! I'm so hungry that we can't wait for our dinner. We need appetizers. How about some fried green beans?"

In my head: "Julie, you don't need an appetizer! Just wait for the entree!"

Skinny friend who doesn't get fat: "Okay, fried green beans it is!"

Later in the dinner...

Skinny friend who doesn't get fat: *points to dessert menu* "Ohhhhhh look at those desserts! I want this one, this one or this one... which do you want?"

In my head: "You do NOT NEED DESSERT. You are full! Your brain is telling you that you're full!"

Skinny friend who doesn't get fat: Brownie ice cream it is!

I love my skinny friend who doesn't get fat but I ate so much tonight. I wish I had more self-control. I still have to run tonight and I plan to around 10. Ugh - it's gonna be hard!

xoxo,

Julie