2.05.2009

Sex In 2010

It's official! Carrie, Miranda, Samantha, and Charlotte will be back on the big screen during the summer of 2010, according to E! Online. How did I find out about this? Through Twitter of course (Thank you Miss Heidi).

The sequel I'm sure will be fab and I really hope they incorporate more of this into the movie:

or this...

oops! Is that a butt? I would never put nudity in my blog - never! ;-)

This show always brings joy to my daily life as I know it does for you. Frequently, I make references to the show and since I talk about sex in depth, my friend S refers to me as Samantha. S is definitely Charlotte :-) I relate to all of them in different ways... Miranda's career drive, Charlotte's homeliness, Carrie's purses, and Samantha's openness.

Which lady do you relate to most?

Julie