3.19.2009

298th Post

Amidst all the craziness that is my life right now (blog design, switching to WordPress and the other gazillion things I have to do for school..), I didn't even realize that I'm utterly close to 300 posts! Wow! I can't believe I'm that close :-)

Anyways, right now I'm sitting here realizing how much crap I still have to do for school by next week. This isn't ideal since Dan and I are going away for the weekend to escape the craziness of life. Sigh. I guess I'll have to get some work done at our escape. Yes - I was on spring break this week and it didn't mean shit.

I. Hope. To. God. that I'll finally be switching to WordPress next week. I hate Google and Blogger for holding my domain hostage (that's seriously what they are doing) and I even feel better about switching after dealing with their terrible customer service. (Shout out to Surpass Hosting who has been PHENOMINAL!)

Anywho, I gotta run. Sorry for the quick post but I wanna say "good bye" now so I can go run and then come back and do more work for school (Is it May yet?). I'll be back Sunday night and hopefully I'll post then but I'll probably be running around my apartment like a deranged Ken Barbie trying to figure out what I need to do for school. Have a super weekend! :-)

Love you all mucho,

Julie