3.06.2009

Some Randoms

Some randoms:

- Is it really bad that I like to put salt on everything?

- I feel that my fingers look like short and nubby penis's sometimes. Is that bad? Do you like your fingers?

- Does it make me an alcoholic if I want to drink right now? (It's 3:21 pm)

- My right boob itches.

- I heard about some tanning bed specials on the radio today. "5 sessions for $20!" Didn't they mean to say "One step closer to skin cancer! 5 sessions for $20!"?

- Why am I so addicted to Doritos?

- Last week when I was popping popcorn on the stove the oil almost caught on fire. Now I'm afraid to make more (which sucks because it's my favorite food).

- My feet are extremely ticklish. When they itch and I have to scratch them, it's the worst feeling in the world.

- I need to pluck my eyebrows.

- One of my biggest pet peeves is when someone touches my computer screen. LAY OFF!

Thanks for listening,

Julie