12.10.2008

Feeling Wonderful

Hello lovelies!

Right now, I sit here feeling absolutely wonderful. My last formal project for school has just been turned in. I am not completely done yet as some of my field-based work still needs to be completed, but it's one more step to being done with this semester.

Just some random tid-bits for ya:

- Do you live in the DC/MD/VA metro area? Are you a blogger? Well, Miss Kate over at Nautical by Nature is organizing a meet-up. Please head over there to give your input on what days work for you! Thank you, Kate, for organizing this!

- My girl, Piper, over at Steaks and Cakes is hosting a fabulous Clinique makeup giveaway! Be sure to enter and check out her blog - she's awesome!

- Don't forget to enter yet another makeup giveaway over at Lipstick Diaries! Please say that Wearing Mascara sent you! :-)

- Danielle over at Well, That's Just Fabulous is hosting a giveaway too! She is giving away "The Holiday" on DVD. Today is the last day to enter so head over there NOW!

Well, I think that's about it! I think I'm going to go grocery shopping now to pick up some healthy food (shocker!). I do hope it's still raining because I am wearing my yellow wellies again today. There is just something about them that makes my day special!

I hope everyone has a happy hump day!

xoxo,

Julie