12.12.2008

Hello, Marc

Hello everyone!

Thank you for all your supportive comments. It felt good to vent and you guys rock and made me feel a lot better. I did end up emailing my professor. Hopefully something positive will come out of this.

In other news, my Marc by Marc Jacobs handbag arrived today! I am absolutely delighted and this is my gift for a hard-working semester and I deserve it (especially since I bought it on sale)! Here are some pictures:

Ooooo the anticipation!

gorgeous!

as you all know, I'm not a huge fan of pink, but I do like this hot pink as the interior!

Isn't it lovely? I am obsessed with the turn-lock! It's so cool and has a neat feel to it. Also, I can take the strap off and it becomes a clutch - so fantastic! I am going to wear it tonight as I have some parties to hit up :-) Marc and I are going to become best friends (yes, I am referring to the handbag as a person).

Anyways, I hope you all have a fabulous night! The moon in DC is huge and beautiful, by the way. If you are near a window, be sure to look out because your view of the moon could be huge too!

TGIF and kisses,

Julie