12.16.2008

My Unusual Day

Hello friends!

Man, oh man, my day was unusual!

I woke up at 8 am early to register for the Cherry Blossom and just could not get through. The website was so jammed! So, I went back to sleep. Then I woke up again at 9:30 and was able to get myself registered. Brandi also wanted to register and since she had to work, I tried to register her (by being the great friend I am!) and again it just wasn't working. It was almost time for me to go to a job so in desperation, I called my mom in Ohio. I told her to go to the website and try to register Brandi. It worked! It's strange how that worked out! Also, during all of this, I was emailing back and forth with Mrs. Stilettos and she registered too! YAY! I am so happy we all are running it - Cherry Blossom here we come!

Then, I went to a contract job and when I was done, I LOST MY CAR.

I knew I parked it in a pay lot but I looked around in the wrong one! ARGG! So there I was, walking around in the freezing cold and in my heels...

...pushing my car remote so desperately hoping to here my Mazda beep. Finally, I gave up and went to the pay lot office. There, a nice man pointed me in the direction of the other pay lot. It was there that I finally found my car.

When I got home, a holiday gift was waiting for me!


This is a VERY special gift that I bought my mom. I really, REALLY want to share what it is, but I can't, just in case she were to read my blog. I can tell you that it's very creative and I'm sure she will cry happy tears. :-)

Tonight, I am going to Virginia to meet Dan and his family for dinner. Tomorrow, I have a full list of things to do (sending my swap package, sending my Pay It Forward packages, work, packing, cleaning, etc).

I may post later tonight but I'm not sure yet. I hope you all have a wonderful Tuesday night!

xoxo,

Julie