1.28.2009

Express Yo'self

Hello everyone!

Express is having a HUGE sale! Take 40% OFF of already marked down merchandise! Here are some awesome examples:

Ruched Sleeve V-Neck for 11.99

Ruffle Tank for 5.99

Belted Knit Dress for 11.99 (also comes in red!)

Wool Capellete for 17.99 (I really want this!)

Thanks to everyone who wore their pj's inside out last night. The plan half worked - we had a delay instead! I still think they should have closed school. It was pretty dangerous and my car was an ice cube! I couldn't even open my trunk. Either way, it's fine - I'm back home safe and sound.

One more thing: Are you a DC blogger? If so, visit Nautical by Nature and let her know that you're interested in a meet up! Today is the last day to sign-up. I'll be there and you should too :-)

Stay warm,

Julie