1.26.2009

Few Things and I Need Photoshop Advice

Today was my first day of class since last week I was absent. Wow, I'm going to have a ton of projects to do that are very involved. I guess this is expected during my last semester of classes, yes?

Very exciting things are coming my way and I know that 2009 will be exciting. I was offered a psychology full-year internship and my professor hinted that she knew of another place that may be offering one to me as well. I am really excited and both are promising opportunities to do what I love. With the two offers comes the reality of moving either here:

Pittsburgh (where I grew up... GO STEELERS!)

or here:
Philadelphia
Awesome right?

In other news, I had my first run for my training today. I ran in between classes all over campus and wowwww... my throat hurt, I'm not gonna lie. It's cold so my run was difficult! I just had to keep reminding myself that the first run back is always most difficult. Tomorrow will be easier!

Question for all you Photoshop users:

I want to buy Photoshop (well, I think I do at least!) and I can only find Adobe Photoshop Extended for a student discount. From what I'm reading, it's different than regular Photshop. Are their pro's or con's to buying the extended version? Are there educational discounts availbale (cheapy!) for regular Photoshop (CS4)?

Any advice is helpful!

Thanks all,

Julie