1.19.2009

Scarves Therapy

Hello everyone,

Thank you so much for your words of support and wisdom as everything is happening with my grandfather. We still haven't heard anything new so I am still here working on stuff for school. I will let you know if I hear anything more. :-(

Today, Dan had to go to the mall because he recently bought a nice coat from Lucky Brand and they left the security tag on it! Such a pain - I hate when stores do that. While he was off to Lucky, I went walking around the mall myself. I wasn't in need of anything but I did pick up some new scarves:

From Madewell... I usually can't afford anything in this store! I found this scarf for $20 off of $70 (score!)

I have been wanting a gray scarf now forever! I fell in love with the color when I bought my gray Uggs. This one is from BP at Nordstrom's for $18.

I picked up French Women Don't Get Fat... it was only $7 and I've been wanting to read it for awhile! Have you read it yet?

Well, back to work for me! Sorry this blog post isn't more exciting. Hopefully I will be back in full swing once my life settles down. I am still in the process of a redesign so stay tuned for that!

xoxo,

Julie

*Update: Check out Blog Goggles post about scarf tying.*