1.14.2009

Interview With Julie

Hello everyone!

Lacey Bean over at Perks of Being a JAP recently had a post in which another bloggie friend interviewed her! Now, she is interviewing me!

Why did you decide to start a blog?
I have a loud mouth and I like to talk. In fact, I talk to much so this blog is a good way to vent. This is also a good way to stay in touch with the technology world and I have always looked up to bloggers. It was just a matter of time until I joined in myself!

If you had to pick a saying for your tombstone to describe your life, what would it be?
"Laugh, eat popcorn, and don't forget the Golden Rule."

Would you rather be on Brett Michaels' Rock of Love, or Flavor Flav's Flavor of Love? "Neither" is not an option.
I would say "neither", but since it's not an option (thanks Lacey!), I pick Rock of Love. I can't explain why.

If you had to choose between listening to bad music for the rest of your life, or watching bad movies for the rest of your life, which would you choose and why?
Watching bad movies for sure! At least with bad movies there would be silence at some point. Bad music is like when someone is pounding a hammer on your skull.

Can people truly be friends with their exes?
I have particular opinions about this. My first reaction is no, absolutely not. When you break up with a person, you still have a "ting" when you see them. That "ting" will last for a long time until you are completely and utterly over that person. Being friends with an ex is only appropriate 3-4 years down the line when you haven't seen each other for ages and you are completely different people. My answer is rigid because we need to consider the OTHER people involved. If the ex's have a new significant other, they may not be okay with you being friends with an ex (I'm not!). You have to respect the one you are with. This is such a debatable topic so neither is right or wrong. You just need to respect all parties involved (including yourself).

Do you want to be interviewed?

The rules:
1. Leave me a comment saying, "Interview me" AND leave your email address in the comment!
2. I will respond by emailing you five questions. I get to pick the questions.
3. You will update your blog with the answers to the questions.
4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the same post.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.

Can't wait to see who responds!

Julie

P.S. I did my first "set" of push-ups last night and I didn't get very far (I am out of shape!). Today is a new day though!