1.20.2009

My R-Rated Review: Dior Mascara

Hello everyone,

I want to be completely honest with you and if I lose readers because of this post, then so be it. The following review of Christian Dior: DiorShow Mascara in black is going to be dirty because I cannot think of another way to describe it. You have been warned and yes, I realize I am typically not a dirty blogger, but here ya go.

Ever since my first post about my favorite mascara, I have been tempted to try this mascara. I kept reading review after review and finally decided to give it ago and bought it for $24 at Sephora. When I first opened it up to apply, it was very large. Very, very large and intimidating. It reminded me of a guy's "part" (this is my first dirty post so the word "part" will have to suffice). It was like, "Wow, that thing is so big and kinda intimidating. How do I deal?" Then, I started to use it. That night, it was so big and scary that I didn't like it. The next day, I vowed to keep trying and used it again. I got used to the how big it was - kinda like how you would get used to a "part" of a guy if he is exceptionally large. Since then, I love it and look forward to applying it daily!

Will I buy it again? Yes. It makes my eyelashes so long and full - I even received compliments! I also loved how it made my eyelashes feel - conditioned and soft.

I hope you enjoyed my mascara review using a dirty comparision.

Cheers,

Julie